CPA Grip: How I make my 200$ by Content locking

 CPA Grip: How I make my 200$ by Content locking (Part -1)

CPA Grip marketing (Cost Per Action) is a type of affiliate marketing in which you are paid for each action a visitor takes on the advertiser's website. CPA Grip is a popular CPA network that provides its affiliates with a variety of high-paying offers. In this post, we'll share some money-making secrets that will help you maximize your earnings with CPA Grip.


CPA Grip :content locking tricks

Steps how I generate 200$ by CPA Grip:-

  • Firstly, Head over to CPA Grip and make an account.
  • Then Go to Monetization Tool and then you have to create a locker according to the content you have.
  • Secondly, I decided to lock my ebooks on the finance. So I need to upload my ebooks for this I used Mega.
  • Furthermore, I took my link from my uploaded ebooks from Mega and  Create AN URL LOCKER  on CPA Grip.
If you really want to earn passive income with the help of AI . Read this blog 

How to Make Money by Writing eBooks with ChatGPT

How to create an URl LOCKER on CPA Grip:-
  • when you click url locker you have to choose a template that shows your URL locker .
  • This is how it looks like when you click the URL locker.
  • The most important task is to choose the right template so the person who came to your URL locker link must complete the offers that you place.
  • In my case, I'll choose this template because it looks like a legit template. That says like Human Verification .
  • CPA Grip
I'll put my mega link and paste it.



CPA Grip

Finally, the second-most important task is to bypass the locker if CPA Grip doesn't have offers at that time. so you have to follow these steps to get the content :-

Firstly, Go to the Advance tab.

CPA Grip

 
Then select the Bypass Locker (option)

CPA Grip
This is how I set up my locker to give the ebooks. In the next blog, I'll publish my marketing technique that generates leads to URL locker .
You Don't have to worry about offers, this deal is handled by CPA Grip. You can also choose the offers by the offer manager button.

TIP:- If you choose the offer i'll suggest to chose the Emai/Zip submit category because in this category user just have to submit their email address and they complete the offer. 

Stay tuned to get these tips and tricks that generate money. I personally try these tips and tricks so you can try them without any worry.